Access My AA Account
- If it is my first time logging in to myAA, what do I do?
- How can I reset my password?
- How can I register if I didn’t have an email address/mobile number when the policy was taken out
- I don't remember my username - how can I retrieve it?
- In my renewal email it tells me my password for myAA is my date of birth. Why is it not working?
General MyAA Queries
- What does renews automatically mean?
- Can somebody else access my data by registering with my email?
- How can I get a quote for products like Travel Insurance, Home Membership, European Breakdown Cover and AA Membership while logged into myAA?
- Why do you store my details online?
- I don't see my policy in myAA account
Make a Claim
- Is there a 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Phone Number for Travel Insurance?
- How do I make a claim on my Travel Insurance policy?
- How do I make an Insurance claim?
- What do I do if I need to claim under my AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How to make a Home Insurance claim?