To Reset your password go to www.theaa.ie/MyAA/Request-Password-Reset, enter your Email Address and click "Reset my Password". You will then receive an email with a unique link. Simply click on this link which will open a window in myAA prompting you to create and confirm your new myAA password. Note: For security reasons the password reset link will be valid for just 15 minutes. If the password is not reset within the 15 minute window you will be able to request another password reset link.
Articles in this section
- If it is my first time logging in to myAA, what do I do?
- How can I reset my password?
- I am getting a message on my renewal " the policy code is already associated with this account"?
- How can I register if I didn’t have an email address/mobile number when the policy was taken out
- I don't remember my username - how can I retrieve it?
- In my renewal email it tells me my password for myAA is my date of birth. Why is it not working?