Yes, any trip solely within Ireland is only covered where you have pre-booked at least two nights’ accommodation in a hotel, motel, holiday camp, bed and breakfast, holiday cottage or similar accommodation rented for a fee. Each trip under annual multi trip cover is deemed to be a separate insurance, each being subject to the terms, definitions, exclusions and conditions contained in this policy.
Articles in this section
- AA Travel Insurance - Coronavirus Need To Know
- What levels of cover are there for travel insurance?
- Does my travel insurance meet my visa requirements?
- Does my European travel insurance cover include Schengen region?
- Are activities such as riding a scooter covered in AA Annual Essential Travel insurance
- Do you cover pre-existing illness?
- Am I covered for a weekend away in Ireland under my travel insurance?
- Do I need to have general health insurance to book Travel Insurance with AA?
- Am I covered to travel while pregnant?
- Am I covered for sports and activities with my Travel Insurance?