For medical emergencies during an activity like riding a scooter, you would still be covered if the vehicle is under 125cc. This only applies to you and not a third party, there would be no cover for the vehicle or any personal items in it.
Articles in this section
- Level of Cover – Frequently Asked Questions (Travel Insurance)
- What levels of cover are there for travel insurance?
- Does my travel insurance meet my visa requirements?
- Does my European travel insurance cover include Schengen region?
- Are activities such as riding a scooter covered in AA Annual Essential Travel insurance
- Do you cover pre-existing illness?
- Am I covered for a weekend away in Ireland under my travel insurance?
- Something was stolen on a trip, is this covered under my travel insurance?
- Do I need to have general health insurance to book Travel Insurance with AA?
- Am I covered to travel while pregnant?