Call AA Claims Assist on 1890 100 001 to check to see if your claim is covered under your policy. It may help to refer to your policy booklet along with your schedule of cover before ringing to report your claim. Please note, claims are not dealt with via email.
Articles in this section
- Level of Cover – Frequently Asked Questions (Home Insurance)
- Are my contents in my shed/outbuildings covered under my Home Insurance policy?
- I have landlord insurance, am I covered for stolen or damaged contents?
- In the event of a loss, how do I know what I am covered for?
- What is a Loss Adjustor?
- Can I organise any repairs myself?
- Is my mobile phone automatically covered?
- Are the contents in my garden covered?
- What would be deemed high risk items under contents insurance?
- What is the single limit on claiming for any one item?