You should always report any incident involving loss, theft, attempted theft, malicious acts or vandalism to the Gardaí as soon as possible and within 24 hours, as required by the terms and conditions of your policy. Contact the AA Claims Assist team on 1800 100 001 as soon as possible they will register your claim and outline the next steps in the process. If you hold an active KeyCare policy and your burglary includes your house or car keys be sure to notify KeyCare immediately on their 24hr claims phone number 0818 646 004.
Articles in this section
- Is there a 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Phone Number for Travel Insurance?
- How do I make a claim on my Travel Insurance policy?
- How do I make an Insurance claim?
- What do I do if I need to claim under my AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How to make a Home Insurance claim?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- If I'm making a claim and can't stay in my home, am I covered for alternative accommodation?
- Do I have to pay an excess when claiming for jury duty?
- What happens if I breakdown but don't have my AA Membership card?