Report any incident involving loss, stealing, attempted stealing, malicious acts or vandalism to the Gardaí as soon as possible and within 24 hours, as required by the terms and conditions of your policy. Contact the AA Claims Assist team on 1890 100 001 as soon as possible who will register your claim and outline the next steps in the process.
Articles in this section
- Is there a 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Phone Number for Travel Insurance?
- How do I make a claim on my Travel Insurance policy?
- How do I make an Insurance claim?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- What do I do if I need to claim under my AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How do I register a claim for my Home Insurance?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- If I'm making a claim and can't stay in my home, am I covered for alternative accommodation?
- Do I have to pay an excess when claiming for jury duty?