High Risk Items include Personal computers, audio and video equipment, tablet computers, electronic games and consoles, Jewellery (including watches) and articles of precious metal, clocks, photographic equipment, mobile phones, pictures, works of art, curios and collections. More details of what is and is not covered under high risk items is covered in our policy booklet.
Articles in this section
- Are my contents in my shed/outbuildings covered under my Home Insurance policy?
- I have landlord insurance, am I covered for stolen or damaged contents?
- In the event of a loss, how do I know what I am covered for?
- What is a Loss Adjustor?
- Can I organise any repairs myself?
- Is my mobile phone automatically covered?
- Are the contents in my garden covered?
- What would be deemed high risk items under contents insurance?
- What is the single limit on claiming for any one item?
- Do I have to specify my bike if I have cover for my outbuildings?