Do I have to specify my bike if I have cover for my outbuildings?

Yes you have to specify required cover for bikes. This is available only on an Owner Occupied policy but must be added on to the policy separately. To add a pedal cycle we need the make, model and value of the bike. An additional premium may apply. This can be added by speaking with an agent in our contact centre.