You can choose to increase your excess in return for a discount off your premium. If you have selected a voluntary excess the standard policy excess amount will increase by the voluntary excess selected. This can be done by selecting the relevant option on the online journey or by talking to one of our agents.
Articles in this section
- My home is unoccupied for most of the year, is there anything I should do?
- Do you provide student accommodation insurance?
- Do you cover landlord insurance?
- What company does AA deal with for home insurance?
- Can I adjust my excess?
- Is there a policy excess?
- Do you provide cover for unoccupied properties?
- I work from home occasionally. Can this be covered?
- My house has a history of subsidence/ heave / landslip; can it be covered.
- What is accidental damage cover?