A policy excess will apply unless otherwise stated - this is the amount shown in your policy booklet/schedule which you must pay in the event of a claim. Different excesses apply to different sections of the policy.
Articles in this section
- My home is unoccupied for most of the year, is there anything I should do?
- Do you provide student accommodation insurance?
- Do you cover landlord insurance?
- What company does AA deal with for home insurance?
- Can I adjust my excess?
- Is there a policy excess?
- Do you provide cover for unoccupied properties?
- I work from home occasionally. Can this be covered?
- My house has a history of subsidence/ heave / landslip; can it be covered.
- What is accidental damage cover?