We can provide cover for home office use. This can only be added by speaking with an agent in our contact centre as we would need to confirm some additional details in relation to use of the property.
Articles in this section
- My home is unoccupied for most of the year, is there anything I should do?
- Do you provide student accommodation insurance?
- Do you cover landlord insurance?
- What company does AA deal with for home insurance?
- Can I adjust my excess?
- Is there a policy excess?
- Do you provide cover for unoccupied properties?
- I work from home occasionally. Can this be covered?
- My house has a history of subsidence/ heave / landslip; can it be covered.
- What is accidental damage cover?