We may provide cover for home office use. This can only be added by contacting our customer service chat page at https://www.theaa.ie/aa/customer-service.aspx and one of our web-chat agents as we would need to confirm some additional details in relation to use of the property.
Articles in this section
- My home is unoccupied for most of the year, is there anything I should do?
- Do you provide student accommodation insurance?
- Do you cover landlord insurance?
- Can I adjust my excess?
- Is there a policy excess?
- Do you provide cover for unoccupied properties?
- I work from home occasionally. Can this be covered?
- My house has a history of subsidence/ heave / landslip; can it be covered.
- What is accidental damage cover?
- I have an alarm but don't want it noted on my insurance, will this affect my policy?