Yes, AA Home Insurance provides cover towards rent or alternate accommodation while your home is uninhabitable, following an insured event. Please check your policy booklet for further details.
Articles in this section
- Is there a 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Phone Number for Travel Insurance?
- How do I make a claim on my Travel Insurance policy?
- How do I make a Home Inusrance claim?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- What do I do if I need to claim under my AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How do I register a claim for my Home Insurance?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- If I'm making a claim and can't stay in my home, am I covered for alternative accommodation?
- Do I have to pay an excess when claiming for jury duty?