A claim for jury duty is an added benefit of AA Home Insurance and the excess does not apply in this case. Please check your policy booklet for further details.
Articles in this section
- Is there a 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Phone Number for Travel Insurance?
- How do I make a claim on my Travel Insurance policy?
- How do I make an Insurance claim?
- What do I do if I need to claim under my AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How to make a Home Insurance claim?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- If I'm making a claim and can't stay in my home, am I covered for alternative accommodation?
- Do I have to pay an excess when claiming for jury duty?
- What happens if I breakdown but don't have my AA Membership card?