We do not charge for any of your listed call outs (6 per AA Membership), if you go over your maximum callouts you will be charged. We do not charge for any of the work our patrols complete on the roadside, unless a new part is installed for example a battery (you pay for the battery not the labour). Also if you get towed to a garage, you will have to pay all the garage fees.
Articles in this section
- Is there a 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Phone Number for Travel Insurance?
- How do I make a claim on my Travel Insurance policy?
- How do I make an Insurance claim?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- What do I do if I need to claim under my AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How do I register a claim for my Home Insurance?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- If I'm making a claim and can't stay in my home, am I covered for alternative accommodation?
- Do I have to pay an excess when claiming for jury duty?