AA Ireland is not an insurance company. We are an insurance intermediary. This means we hold agencies with insurance companies and work with those companies to provide the best products and quotes to our customers.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Retrieve My Car Insurance Quote When Webchat Agents Are Offline?
- What do I do if I need to use my AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan?
- What does the AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan cover?
- What is the difference between Full NCD protection, step-back NCD protection, no NCD protection?
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Is the AA an insurance company?
- What is bonus protection?
- How many years no claims bonus do I have?
- Will you accept a foreign no claims bonus?