Your No Claims bonus document will be issued as part of your Renewal Pack as required by law, this will show the exact number of years no claims bonus earned, the percentage discount being allowed and the Point on that this represents with that insurer. You can search for emails from email@example.com to locate your policy renewal documents in your email. The password for this document will be your date of birth in the format DDMMYYYY.
Articles in this section
- What does the AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan cover?
- What is the difference between Full NCD protection, step-back NCD protection, no NCD protection?
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Is the AA an insurance company?
- What is bonus protection?
- How many years no claims bonus do I have?
- Will you accept a foreign no claims bonus?
- How long is my no claims bonus valid for?
- What is a no claims bonus?