The No Claims bonus issued with your renewal notice will show the exact number of years no claims bonus earned, the percentage discount being allowed and the Point on that this represents with that insurer. This document is required by law and issued at each renewal.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I need to use my AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan?
- What does the AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan cover?
- What is the difference between Full NCD protection, step-back NCD protection, no NCD protection?
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Is the AA an insurance company?
- What is bonus protection?
- How many years no claims bonus do I have?
- Will you accept a foreign no claims bonus?
- How long is my no claims bonus valid for?