In certain circumstances you may have the option to increase or decrease your policy excess. If you decrease the excess it will result in a slightly higher insurance premium but a lower excess at point of claim. If you increase the level of excess it will entitle you to a premium discount however you will pay a higher excess should you need to claim.
Articles in this section
- What does the AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan cover?
- What is the difference between Full NCD protection, step-back NCD protection, no NCD protection?
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Is the AA an insurance company?
- What is bonus protection?
- How many years no claims bonus do I have?
- Will you accept a foreign no claims bonus?
- How long is my no claims bonus valid for?
- What is a no claims bonus?