Do you insure UK registered vehicles?

If you are taking out a new motor policy with the AA, unfortunately, we cannot offer any cover for UK registered vehicles. All vehicles used and insured in Ireland are required to be taxed in Ireland.

For existing customers looking to transfer cover from a UK registered vehicle we will offer temporary cover. The vehicle must be re-registered on Irish registration plates within 3 weeks to avoid policy cancellation.