No, unfortunately a second car cannot be added on to an existing policy. However you can take out a second policy with the AA for the second vehicle. Please be aware you can only use your no claims bonus on one policy.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a second car to my car or van policy?
- Can I email my proof of no claims bonus?
- Can I use a No Claims Bonus earned through the Motor Trade?
- Can I use my private motor no claims bonus for a commercial quote?
- Do additional drivers earn a no claims discount on my policy?
- Do you insure UK registered vehicles?
- How long does it take to receive my documents?
- I cannot list AIG as my previous insurer, what should I do?
- I have not received my certificate and disc yet, am I still covered?
- Is the AA an insurance company?