You can use your no claims bonus from a private motor policy although it needs to be a valid no claims bonus referencing a clear point on scale, percentage of no claims discount earned or total number of years claims free. If the new commercial insurance is in a Company Name, and the bonus is in your private name, it may need to be referred to the Underwriter.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I need to use my AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan?
- What does the AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan cover?
- What is the difference between Full NCD protection, step-back NCD protection, no NCD protection?
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Is the AA an insurance company?
- What is bonus protection?
- How many years no claims bonus do I have?
- Will you accept a foreign no claims bonus?
- How long is my no claims bonus valid for?
- What is a no claims bonus?