Once cover has been confirmed to you by the AA, cover applies whilst documents are being prepared, documents take 3-5 working days to arrive in the post. If we have requested documents from you, these are usually required before the annual documentation can be issued. If you have any questions in relation to validity of your cover please visit our customer service chat page at https://www.theaa.ie/aa/customer-service.aspx and one of our web-chat agents will be able help you.
Articles in this section
- What printer settings should I use to print my Insurance Cert and Disc?
- What paper should I use to print my Insurance Cert and Disc?
- What happens if I print my Insurance Cert and Disc in black and white print?
- Will I have to pay for hardcopy Insurance Cert and Disc?
- How can I get a hardcopy Insurance Cert and Disc?
- I don’t have colour printer to print my Insurance Cert and Disc. What should I do?
- Request a Car Insurance Document
- I'm looking for my no claims bonus certificate
- How long does it take to receive my documents?
- I have not received my certificate and disc yet, am I still covered?