When do I need to add Business Use to my policy?

If you use your car other than for social, domestic and pleasure use or commuting to and from your normal place of work, you may need a different class of use. Select business use when you use your car to travel to various places in connection with your work, such as offices or factories. The level of coverage required for business use may vary depending on the usage of vehicle and purposes it's used for. Business use is not required when you travel to a single permanent place of work.

If you have any questions in relation to using your car for business use contact our Web Chat agents.