For information on the claims procedure please refer to your policy booklet. To make a claim please contact the AA Claims Team on 1800 100 001.
Articles in this section
- Is there a 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Phone Number for Travel Insurance?
- How do I make a claim on my Travel Insurance policy?
- How do I make an Insurance claim?
- What do I do if I need to claim under my AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How to make a Home Insurance claim?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- If I'm making a claim and can't stay in my home, am I covered for alternative accommodation?
- Do I have to pay an excess when claiming for jury duty?
- What happens if I breakdown but don't have my AA Membership card?