This means you just need to verify your account. If you click on the welcome screen, you should be able to get a pin sent to your phone or email, once you have verified your account your renewal should be in my renewals and your policy will be listed in my details. If you have any other problems, you can contact the web chat team for assistance.
Articles in this section
- If it is my first time logging in to myAA, what do I do?
- How can I reset my password?
- I am getting a message on my renewal " the policy code is already associated with this account"?
- How can I register if I didn’t have an email address/mobile number when the policy was taken out
- I don't remember my username - how can I retrieve it?
- In my renewal email it tells me my password for myAA is my date of birth. Why is it not working?