Comprehensive car insurance provides you with the highest level of protection, any damage to your own vehicle resulting from an incident, a fire, or theft will be covered , as well as any damage to other parties, it also covers, injuries to other people and damage to property, accidents caused by your passengers, or any permitted drivers, the use of a trailer while attached to your car, injury to your passengers, medical expenses and loss or damage to personal belongings in your car.
Articles in this section
- What does the AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan cover?
- What is the difference between Full NCD protection, step-back NCD protection, no NCD protection?
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Is the AA an insurance company?
- What is bonus protection?
- How many years no claims bonus do I have?
- Will you accept a foreign no claims bonus?
- How long is my no claims bonus valid for?
- What is a no claims bonus?