If your home is unoccupied for more than 48 hours it will be covered once:
- All locks are fitted with five lever mortice deadlocks (or equivalent types).
- All accessible windows, excluding bedroom windows, are fitted with button operated window locks.
- Intruder alarms must be left on when fitted.
- Weekly inspections are made by the policy hold, neighbour, relative or managing agents.
- The gas supply is turned off at the mains unless required for central heating.
- The water supply is turned off at the mains and system drained.
- Additional conditions apply from the 1st November to 31st March annually (refer to your policy).