Mobile phones must be added on to the policy separately. To add a mobile phone we need the make, model and value of the phone. An additional premium may apply. This can be added by speaking with an agent in our contact centre.
Articles in this section
- Level of Cover – Frequently Asked Questions (Home Insurance)
- Are my contents in my shed/outbuildings covered under my Home Insurance policy?
- I have landlord insurance, am I covered for stolen or damaged contents?
- In the event of a loss, how do I know what I am covered for?
- What is a Loss Adjustor?
- Can I organise any repairs myself?
- Is my mobile phone automatically covered?
- Are the contents in my garden covered?
- What would be deemed high risk items under contents insurance?
- What is the single limit on claiming for any one item?