Yes we will provide cover if any of your contents (as defined) are damaged / stolen while in your garden. More details of what is and is not covered is in our policy booklet.
Articles in this section
- Are my contents in my shed/outbuildings covered under my Home Insurance policy?
- Is my mobile phone automatically covered?
- Are the contents in my garden covered?
- What would be deemed high risk items under contents insurance?
- What is the single limit on claiming for any one item?
- Do I have to specify my bike if I have cover for my outbuildings?
- Are gifts covered on the policy?