House protection is something that is important to us all. Your home is a sanctuary so it’s important to keep your home contents and your loved ones safe from harm. To help you do just this we’ve put together some tips check out our Blog.
Articles in this section
- My home is unoccupied for most of the year, is there anything I should do?
- Do you provide student accommodation insurance?
- Do you cover landlord insurance?
- Can I adjust my excess?
- Is there a policy excess?
- Do you provide cover for unoccupied properties?
- I work from home occasionally. Can this be covered?
- My house has a history of subsidence/ heave / landslip; can it be covered.
- What is accidental damage cover?
- I have an alarm but don't want it noted on my insurance, will this affect my policy?