Home start brings AA rescue to your front door. Standard rescue cover entitles you to emergency rescue service after you have started your journey and are on the open road. If your car won’t start at home, and you have Home Start cover, we will send someone to your home address. If we cannot fix your car we will tow it to the nearest AA appointed garage or a garage of your choice within the same distance.
Articles in this section
- Can I extend the period of cover for European Breakdown Assistance
- What is Home Start?
- What is Rescue Plus?
- What is a local tow?
- Are there any restrictions on vehicle size for AA Membership?
- Am I covered in the UK?
- Will you come if I'm a passenger?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- Is my pet covered if I break down?
- I got AA Membership with my new car, what's covered?