The AA do not charge for callouts for active AA Members. However, we do have a fair usage policy, so you are covered for 6 call outs per year as part of your yearly subscription. If you call us to more than 6 breakdowns in one year you may be charged for the service, but don't worry our Rescue Centre Agents will let you know before we attend your breakdown. Rescue Plus benefits are limited to a total of three call outs. Repeat call outs for the same fault will not be covered.
Articles in this section
- Can I extend the period of cover for European Breakdown Cover
- What is Home Start?
- What is Rescue Plus?
- What is a local tow?
- Are there any restrictions on vehicle size for AA Membership?
- Am I covered in the UK?
- Can I still request breakdown assistance if I'm a passenger?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- Is my pet covered if I break down?
- I got AA Membership with my new car, what's covered?