When your policy falls due for renewal we take the hassle out of renewing by rolling your policy over automatically and issuing your policy documents. You will not have to do anything and your payments will run over 12 months, with 12 monthly payments.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need to provide to pay by direct debit?
- Does it cost extra to pay by direct debit?
- Do I have to pay another deposit when my policy falls for renewal?
- I received a text message about a missed direct debit?
- How do I pay by Direct Debit?
- How do I change my direct debit details?
- If I pay by monthly instalments will it automatically roll over?
- Can I pay off the remaining balance at any time?
- Can you change the deposit amount?
- How many direct debits do I have to pay on my renewal?