To change your direct debit details, you will need to fill in a new direct debit mandate form. You can contact our Web Chat agents, and they can email you a blank mandate for you to print and complete. The new mandate needs to be returned in the post.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need to provide to pay by direct debit?
- Does it cost extra to pay by direct debit?
- Do I have to pay another deposit when my policy falls for renewal?
- I received a text message about a missed direct debit?
- How do I pay by Direct Debit?
- How do I change my direct debit details?
- If I pay by monthly instalments will it automatically roll over?
- Can I pay off the remaining balance at any time?
- Can you change the deposit amount?
- How many direct debits do I have to pay on my renewal?