The AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan is included with AA Car Insurance policies as part of our combined product offering. It covers you for adviser’s costs relating to damage, injury, prosecutions and disputes relating to the use of your vehicle. Full wording for this plan can be viewed under the following link http://www.theaa.ie/aa/about-us/legalpolicy.aspx.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Retrieve My Car Insurance Quote When Webchat Agents Are Offline?
- What do I do if I need to use my AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan?
- What does the AA Drivers Legal Protection Plan cover?
- What is the difference between Full NCD protection, step-back NCD protection, no NCD protection?
- What is Comprehensive Car Insurance?
- Is the AA an insurance company?
- What is bonus protection?
- How many years no claims bonus do I have?
- Will you accept a foreign no claims bonus?