Yes. You can request to remove a tokenised card from your file at any time, however, if you use this card for your AA Membership payment this may impact the cover we can provide because we will be unable to collect monthly/annual payments any longer. If there is an outstanding balance on this cover, either the remaining balance would have to be paid or you would have the option to cancel the policy once the payments are up to date. Please note cancellation of a policy may incur a cancellation charge.
Articles in this section
- What is Tokenisation?
- Can I update a Tokenised Card if I get a new credit/debit card?
- Can I remove a Tokenised Card if I wish to?
- Can anyone access my card information once Tokenised?
- What products can I pay for with a Tokenised card?
- Why do The AA use Tokenisation?
- I received this letter about tokenisation, but I don’t know if its really The AA