Tokenisation is a process where your credit/debit card details are converted into an encrypted Token Number and kept on your file for future payments. Once Tokenised, no one will have access to the card details, they will only be able to see the last 4 digits. This makes payments easier and more convenient and provides better security for our customers.
Articles in this section
- What is Tokenisation?
- Can I update a Tokenised Card if I get a new credit/debit card?
- Can I remove a Tokenised Card if I wish to?
- Can anyone access my card information once Tokenised?
- What products can I pay for with a Tokenised card?
- Why do The AA use Tokenisation?
- I received this letter about tokenisation, but I don’t know if its really The AA